Google

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids create


Kids create, originally uploaded by jckirner.
Yes - creativity chaos all over the place. Daughter and her friends have been making costumes for their stuffed animals. Latest fad for them is the manga series Tokyo Mew Mew. Characters have been adopted by each of them and full sized costumes are being begged for. Yikes! I'm trying to stave off any costume making until bodies stop growing!!!

Happy New Year everyone. I'll get my quiet back in a couple of days, then back to my "doings".

2 comments:

  1. I love making costumes because a) the kids wear them and wear them and wear them, and b) I don't have to do any finishing, or at least not much, so they make up faster.

    Also, they can help, a lot, making the costumes. It can be a learning experience AND a bonding experience. And (yet again) it is a great excuse for them to get used to fabric stores with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, that was odd - the unrecognizable individual who just posted was me.

    sigh. I will never understand openID

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails