Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Enjoying a cool snap with temps in the 60's. This is a transition day as I clean up from the quick trip away, and with the sewing machine in the shop for maintenance I'm staging the workroom for better usage!


Look! An empty shelf and below it my tote bag organization system (one for each club/guild, one for knitting, etc) next to it a cabinet for threads.

Labelled drawers, stacked fabrics and breathing space around everything. Yay IKEA for cheap attractive boxes on my sheves. Above them the Chinese take-out food containers with the great snap on lids.

AAAAaaaack - where'd my worktable go?

WHERE am I going to put all this rubbish... urrr.... stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails