Google

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ah!! a scroll


Ah!! a scroll, originally uploaded by jckirner.



All these big decisions to make - what shall I do with the 'Women of Art History 101' stitched bits I've created?

Go the mixed media route with paper?


Or perhaps they look better on black?



Hmmm - maybe book page backgrounds.


OOO I know, arranged in a semi-circle for a tea cosy.

Errr - maybe not.

I'll create a scene.
No, perhaps too ambitious compositionally.


Or a simple banner.

Nope - I think a scroll is best.
(Beautiful blues background fabric from Robin Ferrier of SimplyRobin.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! These are great and I definitely like the scroll decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some of your talent for design. I like the scroll and the bookpage background. Very nice sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails