Google

Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring and Summer - Thrift Share Monday

Molly Brett Watercolor box


Winter was a very small event here in South Florida.
We're bouncing between Spring and Summer temperatures.
And it's beautiful!

Boynton - I'm not plump - I'm fluffy mug

My thrifty finds - just a few - and mostly for keeps.


Stonehenge Midwinter Sun cups and saucers

Although these Stonehenge Midwinter Sun cups and saucers I'm waffling over keeping.
They remind me of that Endless Summer surfing movie for some reason.


Bizarre!
I'll probably part with them, or at least some of them.

Pendelfin Tammy dog figurine


Here's me being a sucker for doggies - a little Pendelfin stonecraft figurine.
Another keeper for a little while, at least!

Joining in today with:



Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love those Midwinter cups! We found a beautiful Midwinter tea set this week, too. Those yellows and oranges totally make sense with the Endless Summer movie.
    Also, that "I'm not plump, I'm fluffy" mug is amazing. So hilarious! I love the expression on the kitty's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cups and saucers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cups and saucers are really pretty! I can totally see why they remind you of that movie poster. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails