Google

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Working the color grid


Working the color grid, originally uploaded by jckirner.

The Dynaflow fabric paints continue to intrigue me.

I bought a full set from Dharma Trading and have been exploring combinations. Meanwhile my brushwork gets some practice. I like where the colors meet and a bloom from one to the other happens.

Off to the side some rejected  panels for repurpose.

Travel continues to find us this summer. An excursion up the coast to St. Augustine with the Junior Sewist and Grandma.
Again I play with the photoscape software to create these collages.
The Castillo de San Marco

The Lighthouse at St. Augustine

Around and about the old town section of St. Augustine.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails