Google

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'll call it Modern Batik


New pillow stack, originally uploaded by jckirner.
I'm having a good time as I work with all of the Dynaflow colors and get a handle on using the gutta in layers.
blurry edges

My little practice pieces becoming little pillows.
blurry edges

I'll add a twisted cord and they'll be Wall Pillows! (Coz after all, if you can have Wall Quilts then naturally you need Wall Pillows)

The back

Further embellishment is an obvious step.

Pillow stack

Mebbee later!

2 comments:

  1. But sometimes you don't need to embellish further..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Jackie, YOU are my new best friend!! Less is more....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails