Google

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

mr xstitch dalek batik


mr xstitch dalek batik, originally uploaded by jckirner.
I'm in wait mode as things need to dry before the next steps.

From a cross-stitch design in MrXStitch's etsy shop "Forbidden Love" dalek and R2D2 robots - heh, heh. Just tickled my funny bone.

But I'm less interested in following a charted design so much these days - so I'm playing with my Modern Batik instead.

And the threads painted too - cotton and rayon. (Note how the rayon sags and stretches when wet!!) Waiting and seeing if the threads will still be usable once dry, or will the hand be affected by the dynaflows?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails