Google

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spiked heart


Spiked heart 2, originally uploaded by jckirner.

Messin' around again with things fiber, paint and stitch.

That's a welcome event after a week of icky virus stuff that blew through the household - (should've foretold that by the grumpy moods last weekend, myself included!!)

I love visuals of this Spiked Heart as it was in process.
Is it a Voodoo Heart? Or the heart of one SO unlucky in love?
Or of one with many trials and tribulations.

At any rate - what worked on the design board I did not manage to stitch into fruition - and I will have to come up with a work around for this technique.

No problem.

That's the part I enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails