Google

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Production line


Production, originally uploaded by jckirner.

My blogging took a backseat recently!

Participation in a Reseller's Challenge from Selena's Apron Thrift Girl blog had me concentrating on my eBay selling over creative things in February.

It was a good challenge that helped me streamline my procuring, pricing and listing practices.

Focus is a good thing!!

Now a small opportunity regarding my needlerolls has my focus. (Thanks, Belinda)

My old skills in manufacturing coming in handy to make these cording creations without duress!!

Back to the paintbrush and machine I go........!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails