Google

Monday, May 7, 2012

Organizing Me! - Thrift Share Monday

Coffee on the patio

IT'S SUNNY! Yahoo!
We've had back to back weekends of rain so this dry one was VERY WELCOME!

And with the teenager traveling overnight to Orlando's  Universal Studios for band festival - well, I put the uninterrupted time to good use.

MAJOR reorganization indoors - the stockroom room got a complete overhaul (I can see the floor) and the garage was purged (car can fit in now).


Steelmaster file tray - hole punch


Thrifting was not in the cards for the week - so here are some finds from a week or so ago.

I've been concentrating on organization and pick up vintage office supplies to help with that.
Clipboards are my go to system and I grab them when I can.
(Note to self: Gee, Jackie - why mention something and then not show a picture??)


Steelmaster decal

That sturdy industrial Steelmaster stacking letter tray had a great aqua and gold decal on it - but the size is too big for where I need one so off to eBay or Etsy it will go.



Hazel's Kaboodles macrame kit
Look at that unused Owl Macrame Pot Hanger kit!




Every thing's still tucked inside so tidily.
The jute has aged into a gorgeous warm color - it'll knot up into a very intriguing pattern.


Hull brown drip edge pottery

Terrific lot of Hull pottery here - a couple sizes of mugs, soup bowl with plate, mixing bowls, etc.

Love the look of these but not a great style match to my colorful tropical home. I'll probably keep a set of 4 for me when I pretend it's cold in winter - and the rest are up for grabs!


Hull pottery

Hull pottery


Yep - showing off this thrift shop again.
Boomerangs - in Wilton Manors, Florida - such a cheerful exterior!


Sharing today with:






SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb



2 comments:

  1. That office organizer looks like a perfect way to help tame a home office. Too bad it didn't fit where you wanted it to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have such a soft spot for vintage office trays...yours are fabulous! I love the Hull set as well. And that thrift shop looks darling. What a great idea to run a thrift shop to support animal welfare--I'd feel great about shopping there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails