Google

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vintage Textiles - Thrift Share



Take a peek at this lot of lovelies I've gathered from the thrift shops in the last week. Most with a European flair from the Nordic style clogs and Swedish Dala Horse mug and the Danish duvet cover with the most delightful characters. In the background is a tiny baby sleeping bag/quilted play mat with Winnie the Pooh and friends.

I just couldn't resist!

Tucked in behind the clogs is a Georges Briard peacock cheese and cracker board - it's in great condition after a bit of TLC to the wood courtesy Mr. Mineral Oil!



But this vintage 1970's Mickey Mouse Club twin bed quilt gave this Disney Parks lover the biggest thrill!!

See you next time!


Sharing this week with:



2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the mug! (And the Mickey Mouse Club quilt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun finds! I love the Dala horse mug. (I have a growing collection of the dala horses.) And the Briard cheese board is wonderful. My sister has collected lots of his barware. (Actually more than one of my sisters... his designs seem to appeal to everyone in the family.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails