I finished something (tappity tappity dance)
My Craftsy Broken spider web tester block became one side of a boxy pillow.
The other side - my wonky, folky Ohio Star block that I gave up on several years ago.
Bordered in a checkerboard that I folded up to become the pillow sides.
In a burst of ambition last night I stuffed the pillow sewn over the weekend.
But my seams were separating in the stuffing process, so I grabbed a handful of paper clips to stem the fray.
This morning I did a sewn intervention to the separating strips.
That sloppy hand work later hidden in the closure seam.
Yee haw! It's done!!
(Insert usual waffling over the imperfections...)