Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

Desolate


Desolate
Originally uploaded by jckirner
Headed out to the beach on rainy cold Wednesday with my good friend. We both have new cameras and took the chance to go play with the settings and learn something. My flickr site has a set of my best shots.

I'll be heading up to Jacksonville this weekend to complete the National Breast Cancer half marathon along with my sister and Dad.
Hoping it won't be too cold and less bluster coming off the beach. I'll get through the run and look forward to no more long training runs until next years effort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails