Google

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Couple of chaos days

Life is extremely organic. Events ebb and flow & we bend to and around them. Conflict comes whent he rigid time structure of man collides with nature's twists and bends.

I've lost two mornings with transportation woes. Nothing catastrophic, just a chain of events that hinders any personal control over my so precious mornings. I've found out that if you have car trouble during Spring Break there's a surprising lack of rental cars available. I've also discovered that if you shut the "key" (rental car has a remote control key that looks nothing like the metal key of my vintage vehicle) in the trunk of the car that it takes AAA 15 seconds to get you back in your car. Yes, 15 seconds. Sort of begs the question as to why we lock the cars in the first place.

Sigh. All I planned to do yesterday was drag my reluctant self to the mall to buy some clothes with my friend. I'm getting desperate as I'm down to 3 black t-shirts and a pair of jeans. (I hate clothes shopping - I wear my clothes out before I replace them!!) Locking myself out of the car this morning while loading art supplies in the trunk means I missed college design class today. Double sigh.
I hate the trapped feeling of being without transport. Meanwhile the clock is tick-ticking away before the Mom-cycle of school kid pickup starts again in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails