Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Monika of Red 2 White kindly tagged me with a Thinking Blogger award a couple of weeks ago. For that I'm deeply honored.

To participate I need to provide links to 5 bloggers that make me think, here are my choices, (and some have been previously tagged)

Luann Udell at Luann Udell/ - she makes jewelry, sculpture, and wall hangings with a strong story inspired by the cave paintings in France. She writes of the why's of creating art, and details of the art business, as well as a bit of her life at home.

Alison Lee of http://www.craftcast.com/ - now this is a bit of a cheat as her blog is more an accompaniment to her terrific podcast. Her discussions with artists and their process are enlightening - and elicit a "Yeah - I go through that too" feeling in me constantly.

Karen of I Art Therefore I Am - she makes quilted constructions inspired by her life in South Africa, and discusses her struggles between working-coz-she-needs-to vs. her need to create.

Monika of Red 2 White gets retagged! I follow her work on Flickr and became enamoured with her pieces from February's Take It Further Challenge describing times in her communist ruled Slovak past and the emergence away from that.

Fiona of Love Fibre for her continued documentation of her City and Guilds work.



If you wish to participate in the tag the participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

(Blogger isn't allowing me to upload images right now, I"ll do that when I can!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails