Google

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Away Again...


A long weekend away for Disney's Minnie Marathon weekend . My daughter and I participated in the Go Red for Women 5k run as a team. It was her first 5k event and we were joined by family and friends for a running/walking group of 9 on a course winding through Disney's Epcot park and behind the scenes (always a thrill). FUN!! Proceeds benefitted heart health charities.




This is a bit late in mentioning... Monday and Tuesday were the bid days for Virginia Spiegel's Collage Mania II - a Fiber Art for A Cause fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. I am thrilled to acquire two wonderful pieces:



"Ghost Tree No. 3" created by Kimberly Baxter Packwood and...

"Branches" by Naomi S. Adams .

I have four immediate family members surviving cancer (colon and breast) - I support where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails