Google

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting inspiration!!



Spending time browsing blogs on the Google reader I've been enjoying the calls & challenges posted on Jenny Doh's blog for Stampington magazine Art Quilting...




This purse inspiration one in particular worked for me yesterday...






Above are a couple of items from my purse to work from...


I'm getting summer, playful, warm tones as a starting point....


Here's a rough idea of where I'm going with this...



Then I'm also thinking of a more blue colorway - time to hit the fabric stash again to see what I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails