Google

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great thrifty find

I was trolling for cheap books at the thrift shops yesterday.



Great thrifty find, originally uploaded by jckirner.

I put it back 3 times before admitting I'd enjoy having this. The price was a bit steep -- $5.99!



I love the color and graphics and chromed metal hardware.



Sure, it has condition problems - the plastic has cracked, yellowed and gone brittle in places. I'm pleased the metal exterior is in great shape. The latches, clasp and handles are indestructible!



I'll use it as a storage bin for art supplies. Perfect for paints/dyes.

(I'm getting organized for term 5 classes starting soon. See video in link )

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/custom/consumer/sfl-flpdumpsterpnmar29,0,2830140.story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails