Google

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It only looks like a UFO


Pirate wall pillow, originally uploaded by jckirner.

This Un-Finished Object has had applied activity!! Continuing  the Wall Pillow technique with the rolled overstitched edges...(later perhaps incorporating the rough machine cord, of which I'm so fond?)

Pirate wall pillow

If I go any slower on this project I'll be documenting stitch by stitch Heh heh!



This morning's Florida gorgeous sunrise  appeared to have its own UFO in the sky.  I had sampled through my Canon's auto-settings trying to capture it well through the dusty window. My old Nikon had a dusk/dawn setting that gave me great shots like this:

Daybreak May 30 07

I haven't managed to get there with the Canon, at all! And the UFO in today's shot? A reflection of my kitchen lighting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails