Google

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Out of focus Sunday


Out of focus Sunday, originally uploaded by jckirner.
Yesterday was fantastic.

I had catch-up sleep and arose with energy, no longer the leaden footed slump that had been stumbling around since the busy-ness of Spring Break.

Lots of to-ing and fro-ing with shopping and family outings.

Followed by reading and idle doodling (on a camp shirt for Girl Scouts) in the evening while watching Top Gear on Netflix.



(I have no clue who the presenters are on that UK show. I enjoy the banter, the cars, and silly challenges)

Today I'm crashing and burning. Fumbling around, stubbing my toes, dropping things and generally grumbling.

I think my body's telling me I need to recharge!

Off to a nap I go....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails