Google

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thrift un-oops

Another interesting week - school's back in session. And despite more "solo" time I'm feeling so 'behind' after the clump of busy-ness last week.


Taxes for my family got (mostly) completed. Enough to know there's not a big bill to blindside the budget!! Knowing that has helped me breathe more freely.


Church sale thrifting was in the cards this weekend.
Games, shoes, cards, nesting dolls, books, packing supplies, camping sundries for Girl Scouts (next weekend camping out!!).
Sadly, the boots were too small for my daughter, so off to Ebay they will go.


And lookee here! I got to UN-oops a thrifting Oops from a few weeks ago. Lo and behold another of the little Japanese hotpots turned up. This time without the crack and WITH the cord.
Silly things make me happy...

Linking in with Selena's Thrift Share Monday

4 comments:

  1. I really like the nesting dolls. Those are one of my favorite things. I have one that is of Owls. Hopefully, someday, I'll find a beautiful treasured one like you did. It's lovely. I get a thrill over the same type of thing as your Japanese teapot. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love those cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stifle my curiosity Jackie, what did you do with two Japanese jugs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! The broken one fractured more after use as a flower pot so it was discarded. The other one is on the resale shelf - either eBay or Etsy - we'll see how it goes.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails