Google

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to the Bag

Thrilling you with my fabulous in-process photography here....


Heh heh

I mean this one....

Structure preview

OH yes...


LOOK at that professional quality backdrop,
that inspired table covering...


Back to the intent, now.....

I'm testing out the structure of this bag with the newly chosen handles.
It's a bit soft and will need some beefing up to "handle" the weight.
(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

That'll require a bit of deconstruction...

Or Frog Stitching...

It's a technical term for removing stitches.
You know,
"Rip it, Rip it"




1 comment:

  1. "Rip it, Rip it" hahaha
    Thanks for a good chuckle. I have some frog stitching of my own to do some time this weekend. Sewed the liner fabric on to a bag I was making inside out; have to stop trying to sew before coffee in the morning lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails