Google

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

River Serpent

Facework 1

Running a little behind in my postings here!

The paints came out of the drawer yesterday morning to work on the face above. This is my River Serpent - protector of the waters.

I worked a bit on that when I had scheduled some photography for eBay and doing some listings. More creative procrastinating!

Belatedly chiming in for Thrift Share Monday below...



With small finds in the Goodwill this week - some mismatched Mikasa and Lenox cup/saucer combos, a wedding swan, and colorful book with great graphics.

Makes me wonder what on Earth I did last week with my time? Where did it all go? Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails