Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seriously, Who does this?

Manic organizing continues with the kids art supplies...


First- all the colored pencils found, sharpened, containerized


Second - the regular pencils get the same treatment.


May as well do the charcoal pencils while I'm at it.


But the crayons too? Really, was that so necessary?
Demented, I tell ya', totally demented with this color organizing lately.

Ramblings of an under-rested mind - another sleepless night.
(Heh heh - reminds me of early days of motherhood - certainly sleep-deprived - I found my brain incessantly counting in between and during those repetitive days.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails