Google

Monday, January 28, 2008

Bookcase Assemblage...


Bookcase Assemblage...
Originally uploaded by jckirner
Spent the weekend after the Fiber & Friends group working on a project for school. Took me most of Saturday and a good part of Sunday to do the Order/Disorder/Chaos project. That'll get turned in tomorrow - I'm curious to see if it's well received. If I'm not slammed too hard on it I'll post a pic, at least of the chaos part - it's my favorite panel.

After the painful 4 mile run this morning (feeling a touch over-trained, it was a slog to get through - must take better walking breaks and give my legs more recovery time), and then carpool/dentist trip, I finally got some evening work in on the Roadway quilt. It's all fused down except for the yet-to-be-found/made red warning fabric strip for the top. I proceeded on to start the between-block quilting and have sorted out a pattern in 2 grey rayon threads. One third is quilted now. Pic on Flickr! (see sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails