Google

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I remember this...



...from last year. The post race recovery phase. Yesterday I did a brisk walk of 3 miles (one with loony leaping Lily the dog) which seemed to limber up some lingering stiffness in my shins. Now I've a festering listlessness - I feel very fragmented mentally. I want to spend my time creating some fiber work or complete some classwork, yet my mind won't focus. Instead I find myself fixed on the TV watching 'Master and Commander' movie. Later today we'll be attending the school carnival (yet another fundraising event - we probably need funds for gold-plated toilets or some such frivolity - truly it's mind-boggling what we think we need)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails