Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Input Overload


A view from the ironing board - I like how the colors of my print show through the white tyvek strips!


I went to a quilt show today - Quilt Show by the Sea - hosted by one of the local shops. As well as enjoying the company of a few folks from our "Fiber & Friends" group, I loaded up on visual delights. And lightened the pocket book too.


One vendor had a great supply of books. Those above made it into my shopping bag. Sure I could buy them online and save some $$, I'm justifying the purchase as charitable - it supports our brick-n-mortar shops!!



Another booth had great packs of African batiks - a couple of assortments came home with me.
All in all an enjoyable outing. Now recovering in the recliner - trying to sort through what to do first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails