Google

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Color play


I've sorted into color groupings my squares from Lisa Shepard Stewart's African batik assortment bought yesterday. She sells online through http://www.culturedexpressions.com/.

Now I've created my color grid layout. My intention is to make a book cover/padfolio - inspired by the one Karen has recently completed.

Now I'm this far along. Grid is stitched together. I'm debating zig-zagging in black along all the stitch lines, however in testing this out my machine is complaining loudly!! I'll have to have a think about this!!
(I have to say - I've become incredibly self-concious over every word I write after reading Stephen King's "On Writing". He lists some pet peeves of his in grammar and descriptions - now I'm over-sensitive to how I write!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails