Google

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Midterm already


Vanitas drawing, originally uploaded by jckirner.

This weekend's efforts were spent finalizing this drawing for my Drawing class midterm. I'm still working on the bullet that isn't sitting quite right in the drawing.

I've missed numerous classes with my daughter out sick from school so much this term. Thankfully my teacher is working with me to enable me to finish the class despite my absences. Phew!! And it looks like with medication #4 we may finally have a solution for my daughter - YAY - much relief there!

We were able to head out as a family this weekend, getting the seasonal pumpkin at a local church sale. And more crafty Halloween-ness going on around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails