Google

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Technology glitch


ATC's, originally uploaded by jckirner.

I'll be new picture free for a bit. My camera and computer are in a snit and refuse to talk to each other.

Their standoffishness (yes, that's a word - I promise ;) curiously occurred after upgrading some virus software. An hour of online help and their problem remains.


Still, I have this cheery pin to enjoy when I'm not fretting over technology glitches. It's Jackie Cardy's work - http://www.dogdaisychains.blogspot.com/. And goes perfectly with my summer bag! Thanks Jackie!!

Oh, and the ATC's at the top? Created from leftovers from other projects. I've clipped them to my magazine organizers as decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails