Google

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Think I'll Go For A Walk

Think I'll go for a walk

Yep - time to get moving again. I've been far too sedentary - sitting at the computer and sewing machine.

See, there's this long term plan.
Involving walk/running long distances with my family, next January.
At the land of the mouse

Now, just 3 of us will do the half-marathon, (I'll be bringing up the rear!) but 5 of us will do the 5k through and "backstage"at Epcot the day before.

I'll admit it - I love doing organized walk/runs. VERY good atmosphere. And I love following the workout structure needed to complete the longer distances in comfort and still be able to function the rest of the day!!

It's been a few years since I've been able to commit to one of these events - and I'm excited to get back into that level of fitness!



Now - who's joining us? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails