Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

World of Threads Festival artist interviews

Oh! I've just found this link from Judy Martin's blogpost recently.

Just opening the page caused me to gasp - with 20 or so images of works from fiber artists and links to their interviews.

http://www.worldofthreadsfestival.com/artist_interviews_menu.html

I can't wait to read them all!

And World of Threads Festival - how wonderful to visit that one day!

It's on my  list.

You know, the "when I hit the lottery and/or stumble across a hoarde of treasure in the backyard" list.

Hmmm - perhaps there's another way to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails