(Or technically our daughter having hamsters.)
Late last year from the chaos of 15 hamsters, 6 cages, we at last dwindled down to none.
And in typical Blog style - I bring you
1. Even hamsters have their own personalities
2. Tiny baby hamsters just getting mobile are hilarious
3. Momma hamsters are very protective of their young (nip nip nip)
4. Teenage hamsters fight a lot. To the death. eww eww eww
(This resulted in some naming opportunities, however: 'One Eye', 'No lips' and the introduction of the 7th cage - 'hospital cage')
5. Runts are amazing
6. Pretty cages are the worst to clean
7. Baby hamsters can climb through mesh cages
8. Baby hamsters are very vocal
9. Hamsters love new bedding and fresh veggies
We're in reptile phase now....
|Boo Boo - the leopard gecko|