Google

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Problem Solving

So much of my roadblocks creatively come down to problem solving. It's one reason I like to work on/in multiple projects/mediums at the same time.

I've put in some time on the college collage artwork now. I realize the dilemmas I'm having are related to the rushed initial base work that was due to working within the time frame of the class (1 3/4 hours). Now I'm battling to make a decent looking piece with an indecent starting point. Sigh. I know we're being judged on design rather than technique, but I find poor technique very distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Love to read your comments - whether on vintage thrifting or creative stitching!! (Comments are moderated due to high spam lately - sorry!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails